Monday, June 1, 2009

Week Twenty-One: Photo a Day 2009

Here is WEEK 21 of our "Photo a Day" project. Our trip to Alaska is over. We had a fun day in Fairbanks before flying home on the red-eye. It took me almost to week to get back in sync sleep wise as I slept too much the day we returned. I need to start on an Alaska Photo gallery. There are so many photos, it's going to take me awhile.

Gene helped our neighbor John tear down the existing fence between our properties before we left for Alaska but he needed Gene's help to take it all to the dump. John has been slowly re-erecting the fence. Should be done soon. It really looks good. Gene's been busy fixing stuff around the condo and our home. I've been catching up on ski club stuff. It never ends for either of us.
Paper and elements from Vicki Parker's A Work in Progress “Natural Beauty.”

Later.

No comments: