Sunday, October 12, 2008

Welcome

I am a first time blogger and decided to set up this blog since I've renewed my interested in scrap booking while reading other people's blogs. While I love photography, creating art, and digital scraping, my real passion is skiing— either on the water or snow.

Later this week, a group of us will be going with the Radar River Rats to the Colorado River for the last water ski trip of the season. Afterwards, my significant other and I will be heading to Cabo San Lucas and then Hawaii for some fun in the sun before we start snow skiing.
Our first snow trip will be to Big White, BC, Canada, where we will be skiing the first three weeks of December. Big White is probably our most favorite place to ski. The snow is awesome, light and dry, including both the early and late seasons.

We normally travel with Pacific Rim Alliance Snow Sports Alliance and will be returning to Big White with them in April as well as skiing the Kootenay resorts of Canada with them in March.

Later.

No comments: